Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday wishlist

My friends asked me what I want for my upcoming 17th birthday today, so here's a list of knick knacks that I want- in no particular order except, perhaps, the first one :)
  • (stainless) silver necklace with (maybe?) a heart from a jewellery store like Prouds. Something dainty and simple but elegant which I can wear all the time; nothing garish or extravagant; maybe like this:
    • Perfume- Curious by Britney Spears/ Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent
    • plane ticket to Italy he he
    • earrings like the one Alicia Silverstone wore in Clueless- dangly but not too long, elegant, simple; maybe short enough for me to wear to school
    • new wallet- something simple, unadorned, and elegant, kind of like my current wallet and in a similar light-ish colour
    • books- classics; anything by Jane Austen (except Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice because I've already got them); or something by Jodi Picoult... maybe something with a little romance?
    • silver bracelet; again, simple and elegant, something like:
    • leather (small) purse with long strap... like the bag Thuy has :) in a nice brown shade, sort of like this:
    • (flat) boots (if really desperate and you can't find me anything else)- no heels, but something sleek/stylish and ones I can wear casually; nice shade of brown, not like the colours below, but in the same style

      That's about all I can think of for now :)

      5 comments:

      JJ said...

      If I lved in Sydney, I would get you the necklace. Or maybe the earrings. Dangly earrings are very elegant. Happy birthday, anyway.

      lucy said...

      Aw, thanks Jeff :)

      Carmen said...

      i want to get you a mini cooking pot.

      lucy said...

      dude, with that cooking pot i'd probably burn a hundred pancakes before i even get to make an edible one.

      Jfromtheblock said...

      lol, you dont get yours till i get mine! haha jokess hmm what size feet are you