People say they break into random song lyrics during conversations but I can't say I've ever felt that way... maybe Jason Derulo! but that's about it.
With me it's an entirely different thing. Sometimes all I feel like saying is BAM! and the dirt is gone! I have no idea why. I'm so weird ha ha! The ad line is so addictive- when it's stuck in my head, it is STUCK in my head. And as you can imagine, it gets really annoying. Especially when I'm in the middle of a test and it's the only thing running through my mind. Right now it's all I can think about. It's like an annoying one-liner song.
School was a bit better today. I'm glad I've got my English speech out of the way. I don't think I did all that good, but oh well. What can I do now? At least I don't have to arrive at each English lesson with that queasy feeling in my stomach and the horrible anticipation of "Am I going to be picked next??" Sigh, and we're getting our Othello essay back tomorrow. I AM SO SCREWED!!!
I hate English Advanced. It's mind-numbingly boring. Our upcoming study of Emma is my only consolation for this stupid, waste-of-time class.
3 comments:
D: eng advanced at least yields nice marks. i hate my ext marks ;(
Well done doing the speech! One of my weaknesses is that I can't talk about anything I write or care about without trembling uncontrollably and tripping over my words, when we did speeches last year I barely passed. Oh by the way, love the sort-of diary style blog, that style seems to be coming back :)
Solution. Stop watching adverts. I never do. The only line I remember from an ad happened to be an Aussie one: 'I think we overdid it with the sherry.' How long ago was that?!
Post a Comment