Monday, July 19, 2010

Movies to watch

My sister's giving me a prepaid movie ticket so basically I have a free movie ticket to use :) I haven't been to the cinemas in ages and I can't wait to go back. The last time I watched a movie by myself was Disney Pixar's Up! and it was great. The beginning was so sad, I couldn't help but cry and I'm glad no one was there to see me. I just don't know which movie to watch! There are so many to choose from and I'm such a poor decision-maker.

ADAM


This movie looks really sweet :)


THE BACKUP PLAN



DESPICABLE ME


The little black-haired girl (Agnes) is so cute!

EAT PRAY LOVE




My favourite novel turned movie... I hope it's as good as it looks!


WHEN IN ROME

Looks so good! 

2 comments:

Carmen said...

another movie marathon lucy? :D

lucy said...

I would love that :) I actually want to go to those night-time movie marathons at the cinema, but they run until really late into the night...