I am so, so dead. I have a maths test on differentiation tomorrow and I haven't had time to study for it. And I'm dead for economics, too. Why the hell did I take this subject? Money really isn't my forte. I have no interest in finding out why something happens. Why can't I just accept the fact that monetary policies control inflation- why do I have to know how it does it?! I don't care to know why! Grr... I am definitely not taking this subject next year, but then if I don't, I'll have to take maths, and I don't want to take maths!
I wish I was good at logic subjects. But I'm not a logical person.
3 comments:
being logical would be useful. they keep giving us maths tasks, which are all problem solving. i copletely failed yesterdays. sorry you hate economics so much, i think i have to take it for one term in yr 10.
The educational system doesn't recognise the individual until you get to higher education. Before that it recognises a flock of sheep that must be driven through the gate. Later, it offers a choice of gates - but they're still gates. Suggest you regard your teachers indulgently as the drones they don't know they are. Don't forget, they never left school. (A teacher actually admitted that to me once.) Get through the gates and then spread your wings and fly.
Er, I was a bit unkind about teachers, wasn't I? Sorry, I'd had a drink. I only mostly meant it.
You will fly, Lucy. For now, patience.
At my age I can afford the overview. I understand how tough it is being in the middle of the sheep pen. Good luck with all the big words. Differentiation! Calculus was as far as we went. It came in really useful.
Post a Comment