I have no time for the secrets of success. For a start, they aren't secret. And they appertain to a definition of success I left behind a long time ago when I found myself outside the tram lines looking in.
As far as I'm concerned, the only definition of success is to be content with who you are and brave enough to follow your instincts. The rest are side issues.
2 comments:
Unless you do what?
I have no time for the secrets of success. For a start, they aren't secret. And they appertain to a definition of success I left behind a long time ago when I found myself outside the tram lines looking in.
As far as I'm concerned, the only definition of success is to be content with who you are and brave enough to follow your instincts. The rest are side issues.
hahaha so called.
Post a Comment